Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Party's Over

Labor Day... Back to School... & the summer is over! Well not officially, but officially in our house. This morning, the girls' first day of school, Kirsten looks at me with those big baby blues and says, "I cried a little last night. The fun is over."

Of course I try to console her by telling her about how much fun she is going to have in first grade. Secretly though, I had to come to terms with the fact that she is right.

  Kirsten, Julia, & I refer to this summer as the "Best Summer EVER!" And it truly was. Lots of time together, lazy days and days filled to the brim with adventure. Family bike rides and trips to Hershey Park and Long Beach Island. Snuggling in my bed each morning when we weren't heading out and about and playing in the sun.

So together we sat this evening to pay homage to our summer. We generated a list of all of the good times and special memories we had created this summer. I turned the list into a cool word cloud using Tagxedo.  It is super easy... just visit the site and click Start Now.  Click Load and add your words.  There are tons of font, color and shape choices.

 I am thinking of framing for Kirsten's room.  Here's to the "Best Summer EVER!"


No comments:

Post a Comment