Sunday, April 28, 2013

Easter Would Not be the Same Without Cadbury Eggs

This year Easter and my sister, Madelyn's birthday collided, which was the perfect opportunity for some crazy baking!  You see, Madelyn is a huge fan of cupcakes... and one thing I do well is cupcakes! (It also helps that she loves Funfetti cupcakes right from the box).

Each year for her birthday, I set out on a quest for the perfect cupcake for the birthday girl.  Over the years we have experimented with cotton candy and red velvet... but this year while on my search for the newest concoction, I came across this recipe and HAD to try it.  I mean cadbury eggs inside a cupcake... are you kidding me!

So although this seemed like to perfect recipe, I did have to revise, given that the birthday is partial to vanilla cupcakes.  Then just open some Cadbury eggs, insert in some cake batter, top off with a bit more batter and bake!


No comments:

Post a Comment