Wednesday, May 22, 2013

April Fools' Fun

So April... and most of May... have come and gone, I had failed to write a post about one of our favorite days of the year, April Fool's Day!  On the eve of this wacky day, I posted this blog about our Wacky Sunday (aka April Fool's Day), 2012.

My idea for these wacky days comes from the Dr. Seuss book, Wacky Wednesday, which begins with the main character waking up to find a shoe on the wall! As the pages of the book progress the number of items gone awry increases.  The best part of the book is the illustrations, which double as picture puzzles needing to be solved.  

This year we celebrated April 1, 2013 as Wacky Monday.  After composing this letter,


we brought back our favorite shoe on the wall...


 a note in the toilet... (insert giggles)


a refrigerator staring back at us...



a quick update of our kitchen sign...



and my new favorite...
Oh how I wished I would have been there to capture their reaction when they realized their 'orange juice' was Jello and would never make it through the straw!



Hope you April Fools' Day was as *wacky* as ours.




No comments:

Post a Comment